Join our community and get access
The KTH Innovation Readiness Level™ is quick and intuitive to get working with – for coaches, managers, and idea owners.
We want to build a community around the KTH Innovation Readiness Level model where everyone who uses the model can get access to the latest updates, share experiences, and spread best practices.
For that reason we give access to the KTH Innovation Readiness Level™ model and associated resources under the Creative Commons-license: Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).
The complete conditions of the license agreement can be found on the Creative Commons website (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/), but in summary this license means that:
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
To clarify the distinction between commercial and non-commercial use, here are some examples of how we see some typical use-cases:
Typical examples of what we consider non-commercial use of the model:
- Use of the model while providing support to idea owners, innovators, entrepreneurs, researchers, students, etc. in innovation support organisations like technology transfer offices, innovation offices, incubators, accelerators, etc.
- Use of the model in internal innovation or business development processes, regardless if your organization is for profit or not for profit
- Use of the model in research and education at higher education institutions and research institutes
- Use of the model in evaluation or selection processes for funding, investment, programs, competitions, etc. regardless if your organization is for profit or not for profit
Typical examples of what we consider commercial (not allowed) use of the model:
- Packaging and selling the model or any of the related documents/tools per se in any way shape or form
- Creating and selling software or other types of products containing the model in whole or in parts
- Selling commercial services to a third party to implement the model, e.g. consulting, training etc.
When in doubt if your intended use of the Model is commercial or non-commercial, contact KTH Innovation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering and joining the KTH Innovation Readiness Level community, you agree to KTH Innovation keeping and handling the information you provide. We will always treat your information with respect.
By clicking the button below and registering as a user you indicate that you have read and agree to these license terms.
Join the community and get access to the model, updates, new tools, training sessions, user workshops and conferences and much more.